WHY USE PRO PHOTO PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER SERVICES?
SIMPLE PRICING STRUCTURE (CLICK HERE)
PHOTOSHOPPING EXPERTS! SCROLL DOWN FOR EXAMPLES
DISCOUNTS FOR MORE THAN 10 PORTRAITS
ALL IMAGES INCLUDED
FREE BLACK AND WHITE VERSION
FAST TURNAROUND TIME
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
CALL HUW NOW TO ENQUIRE ! 0416 029 044
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOPPING INCLUDED
CORPORATE HEADSHOTS SYDNEY AT YOUR LOCATION OR OUR STUDIO
PRO-PHOTO BUSINESS PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICE INFO:
1. BOOKING A DATE AND TIME
2. PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION AT YOUR OFFICES
With my portable lighting and background system set up and tested in around half an hour, I’ll be ready to start creating corporate headshots of your staff. Each person usually takes around 5 minutes to photograph and I’ll aim to take about 10 to 15 images for each person to give you a good selection.
3. SELECTION OF IMAGES TO PROCESS
Once the portrait photography session is over I’ll sit down with the client (or representative) to select the best images to process.
4. I FULLY RETOUCH THE IMAGES.
I use the latest software and techniques to digitally enhance the selected images. This is a critical part of the process and ensures that you look your best, without having to spend extra time and money on a makeup session!
Click here for more photo retouching examples.
5. I SEND YOU WATERMARKED SAMPLES OF THE RETOUCHED IMAGES.
6. YOU REVIEW THE SAMPLE IMAGE (AND ONLY PAY IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS).
Upon receipt of the fee balance I send you the final high resolution digital images, with FREE black and white versions. Please note, I do not provide printed versions of the images.
7. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with the photographs I will happily waive the fees, but I will always endeavor to correct the images to your liking first.
OFFICE SPACE REQUIREMENTS: 5m x 2m
With my professional mobile studio lighting equipment I can photograph in almost any office space.
The absolute minimum space I need is 5m x 2m, with no fixed or heavy furniture within that zone.
Suggested locations within the office :
1. Meeting rooms – please make sure it’s booked out for at least an hour and a half.
2. Large office – I can move light coffee tables and chairs, but not desks or cabinets.
3. Break out area – as long as my 5m x 2m space doesn’t interrupt the use by staff.
4. Reception area (worst case) – provided my 5m x 2m space doesn’t interrupt the flow.
Here are some sample office spaces that are suitable for my needs (the green box is approximately 5m x 2m floor space):
CONTACT HUW AT PRO-PHOTO SYDNEY
Have a Question?
Thanks for taking the time to make contact, I’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.
Call Huw on:
0416 029 044
66 Lamrock Avenue
BUSINESS PORTRAITS SYDNEY : YOUR OFFICES / OUR STUDIO
Corporate headshot photographer